Monday, November 28, 2005

Back from visitings...

 Had a nice trip down to see Dad and Madelon... their new dog Chance and Jake had a really good time together. Madelon and Dad did some sitting with the boys, which was great. You can never really get to know the kids until you spend some time alone with them. They were both really surprised by Galen - it was nice to hear them talk about him glowingly. Amelia did really well at Aimee's wedding - she had a miserable time with the "imposed" baby-sitter during the reception - the other kids were really mean to her. Just breaks my heart when she gets treated poorly - affects me on a level I've never been aware of before.... trip back to Oregon went well. God I do hate California traffic - never been more happy to have moved as I was this weekend.


Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

No comments: