Monday, June 05, 2006

More on 9/11 from Joshua Holland on AlterNet

I'm not convinced that the facts surrounding the 9/11 attacks have ever been revealed. My personal opinion is that there was a lot more ineptitude than malice behind the intelligence communities investigations prior to the attacks, but with an administration so bent on secrecy, I've often wondered. The NeoCons position paper written long before Bush II took office really lays out the administrations response very well, and they couldn't have asked for a better catalyst for the changes they've made than 9/11. Still, that ain't evidence. Here's a good article from Joshua, along with some good comments at the bottom, available on AlterNet. I'm not saying I know anything more, but it is interesting to keep track of the story after it moves off the front page...

No comments: